CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

I am a brony, and I find it hilarious that most of the reviews are bashing us. This video is obviously an exaggeration of the brony stereotype, and I won't deny that there are bronies like this out there, but the vast majority of us bronies are normal people. I only hope that the viewers understand that this is a joke, and while there is some truth to it that this really isn't how most bronies behave. I'm not some neck beard that collects every single pony and clops all day and neither are my brony friends. Oh and I'm not bashing the author for this flash, I actually find it quite funny.

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE
Really upset there was nothing about pyros or engies that everyone plays

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

The ending made me cry in laughter

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

So Much Win. :')

This is a very great game, with smooth graphics and very awesome gameplay. The controls are fluent and responsive. The concept is amazing and follows Larry's story and character closely enough.
Nothing's more rewarding than just beating up people, I only have one complaint.
When you get to level 7 and 8 the game becomes way to hard way to quickly.
Level 7 takes some practice, but level 8 is just a relentless onslaught of enemies, If you missed the powerful weapon in level 7 you're pretty much screwed.
This difficulty is legendary, and for that, I commend you. You made an impossible game,not for controls , but for the sheer skill of the player him/herself.
So yes, I and many have failed: -I lack skill and cannot continue-
This game surpassed all my expectations for Larry and I can't wait for the next.

Hot Ninja Moon Moon Hot Ninja Moon Moon

The controls make this unplayable.

The controls are very delayed, like say you're running to jump off a platform, %90 of the time you're gonna execute a double jump even if you hit the jump button before you jump because the jump button is delayed so the game takes the jump command AFTER you've already left the platform. This is VERY annoying cause it causes nothing but death.
I also noticed that sometimes, I don't know if it's the wind or something but i float forward, this also leads to death.
The only thing that's cool are the graphics, lucky for you I'm a fan of low-res.
These controls are crippled

Scattle responds:

Hey megnat,

That "wind" you speak of was purposely put in the game (to have a more retro feel to the jumping) But, not to fear! Connor has taken out that "wind" from the game, and he is also currently fixing the double jump bug you speak of, We'll keep you guys posted on the next update.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

wow

Sometimes the lag starts to lag and the CPU isn't affected so I end up getting pwnt

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Son Of A B1tch!

This is the geatest song I've heard in a long time. The transition that best describes it for my is spin art.

BoySan and GirlChan BoySan and GirlChan

Ha!

lol, you can see his privates