LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

So Much Win. :')

This is a very great game, with smooth graphics and very awesome gameplay. The controls are fluent and responsive. The concept is amazing and follows Larry's story and character closely enough.
Nothing's more rewarding than just beating up people, I only have one complaint.
When you get to level 7 and 8 the game becomes way to hard way to quickly.
Level 7 takes some practice, but level 8 is just a relentless onslaught of enemies, If you missed the powerful weapon in level 7 you're pretty much screwed.
This difficulty is legendary, and for that, I commend you. You made an impossible game,not for controls , but for the sheer skill of the player him/herself.
So yes, I and many have failed: -I lack skill and cannot continue-
This game surpassed all my expectations for Larry and I can't wait for the next.

Hot Ninja Moon Moon Hot Ninja Moon Moon

The controls make this unplayable.

The controls are very delayed, like say you're running to jump off a platform, %90 of the time you're gonna execute a double jump even if you hit the jump button before you jump because the jump button is delayed so the game takes the jump command AFTER you've already left the platform. This is VERY annoying cause it causes nothing but death.
I also noticed that sometimes, I don't know if it's the wind or something but i float forward, this also leads to death.
The only thing that's cool are the graphics, lucky for you I'm a fan of low-res.
These controls are crippled

Scattle responds:

Hey megnat,

That "wind" you speak of was purposely put in the game (to have a more retro feel to the jumping) But, not to fear! Connor has taken out that "wind" from the game, and he is also currently fixing the double jump bug you speak of, We'll keep you guys posted on the next update.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

wow

Sometimes the lag starts to lag and the CPU isn't affected so I end up getting pwnt

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

Lol Zelda Reference

Beat on my first try

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

w00t

Epic-rolled!!
play him off piano cat :D

Dadgame Dadgame

uhhh....

It's ok.... I guess
I get's very monotinous too quickly.
The levels are too similar, smash, smash ,smash.
This is an example of great movie turned into a not so great game.
I've seen worse.
It's not bad but, wow

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

Simply, Awsome

This is simply put as one of the greatest online games ever.
The controls are fluent and the graphics are awesome, not to mention the kick-ass music and sound FX.
The characters are awesome too, especially the ones from other games; My favourite is Awesomeness Face.
Some people call this hard, I call it Challenging.
I collected all the medals and beat the game in 1 hour and 36 minutes.
A great waste of my time that I don't regret.
You, my sir have won.
It was well worth the three year wait.